Learning Environments and Media Production (LEMP) provides academic technology services including:
- Classroom systems and public computer lab operational and technical support. Support is available Monday through Thursday, 8:30am – 8pm and Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Web-based course management tools.
- Information about new technology tools for classroom use.
- Distribution of classroom and production course equipment.
- Production course support.
- Facility design, installation and maintenance.
- A full range of instructional and event photography, imaging and video production services.
For a full list of services, please visit the Directory of LEMP Services.
New Information Regarding Accessibility
- Learning Environments now serves as a jump point for classroom and event accessibility services.
- Please follow this link for a cursory view of the accessibility services and a point of contact: http://lemp.syr.edu/learning-environments-and-disability-services/