Built in 1907 as the Bowne Hall of Chemistry, it serves as home for the women’s studies, fine arts, and undergraduate chemistry departments. It is named after Samuel W. Bowne, a University trustee from New York City who donated $100,000 to SU for the building’s construction. In addition, Bowne is the site of the University’s Honors Program and the Graduate School.
List of Classrooms:
|Bowne 104||Bowne 110|