This building was erected in 1907, thanks to a $150,000 gift from the Andrew Carnegie Foundation. For several decades, it served as the University’s main library and now houses the mathematics department and the Science and Technology Library. Carnegie Library is one of only two original Carnegie libraries on a college campus still being used as a library.
List of Classrooms:
|Carnegie 122||Carnegie 313|