Link Hall

Built with six levels, two underground and four above. The basement and sub-basement were previously completed in 1954 during construction of William Lawyer Hinds Hall, then called Engineering building #1. At its dedication, Link Hall was the largest building on campus prior to the completion of Bird Library. The 2000 renovation created a new suite of state-of-the-art laboratories for environmental research on the fourth floor. The Link+ addition added five stories onto the north side of the building which housed research labs for both the engineering college and the Center of Excellence in Environmental and Engineering Systems. The addition included “green” elements such as natural daylight in the offices and carpeting of recycled materials. It also connected Link Hall to Slocum Hall.

List of Classrooms:

Link 101 Link 110
Link 103 Link 200
Link 105 Link 373