In June 1952 Syracuse University signed a loan agreement with the U.S. Housing and Home Finance Agency to borrow $2.75 million for construction of a unit containing two dormitories and a dining hall. In August 1989 students moved into the newly-renovated residence hall which included a 103-bed addition. A 1999 renovation created the Menschel Media Center.
List of Classrooms:
|Watson Theater||Watson 149|