The ITS Classroom Equipment Loan Program provides short-term loans of a limited supply of ITS audio, video, computing, and presentation equipment to support classroom instruction for faculty and staff. Equipment can be borrowed for a maximum of 48 hours at no cost for class-related work. Back-to-back reservations are not allowed. If needed, operators are available for a fee to set up and/or run equipment. See Technology Support below for rates. Available equipment is listed below.
|Audio Equipment||Photography Equipment||Computing Equipment|
|Video Equipment||Accessories||Presentation Equipment|
Equipment can be borrowed by SU staff and faculty. Teaching Assistants and Graduate Assistants may also borrow equipment with pre-approved, written permission from their faculty sponsors.
- To reserve equipment: Call (315) 443-5689.
- To pick up equipment: ITS Faculty Loan, Lyman 104
Each equipment request must include the following:
- A description of the academic need for the equipment.
- The Instructor’s Name, Phone Number, Department, and Email Address
Important note: Since ITS has a limited number of systems, it is advisable to make reservations as far in advance as possible. In order not to disrupt other equipment reservations ITS requires that all equipment be returned promptly. Those who return equipment late or who do not return equipment in person will lose equipment-borrowing privileges.
Picking up equipment
Faculty/staff borrowing equipment need to do the following:
- Present their SU I.D. card at the ITS Classroom Faculty Loan Office located in Lyman Hall Room 104
- Loans are good for 48 hours
NOTE: Faculty/staff borrowing equipment are responsible for equipment repair and/or replacement costs for lost or damaged equipment.
Windows laptop software and hardware list
- Windows 10
- MS Office
Faculty/staff borrowing equipment are welcome to install their own software and/or delete any of the pre-installed software. All laptops are re-imaged after each use; therefore anything that was installed by borrowers will be removed when the computer is returned to ITS.
- ITS provides the necessary cables to hook up and display output from an ITS standard laptop.
- Those who plan to use their own computer with an ITS data projector are advised to work with an ITS consultant to test compatibility.