- Information Technology and Services (ITS) rents a variety of technology equipment to faculty and staff for events and activities that are outside of regular classroom instruction (no rental fees are charged for use of the equipment in regularly scheduled classes).
- If needed, operators are available for a fee to set up and/or run equipment. See Technology Support below for rates.
- The fees listed below are based on a 48-hour use period. If equipment is needed for five working days, the rate is double the 48-hour rate.
(All fees are per use for a total of 48 hours maximum)
- Portable Audio System: $100.00
- Portable Computer: $50.00
- LCD Data/Video Projector: $75.00
- To reserve equipment: Call (315) 443-5689.
- To pick up equipment: ITS Faculty Loan, Lyman 104
- Staff Operator Support: $45.00 per hour
Note: When requesting full-time staff for after-hours events, a RCM Surcharge will be billed to departments. The rate is set by the Budget Office. (Currently this charge is at 7.65 percent).
Regularly Scheduled Credit Bearing Class No Charge Services
- Technology Classroom Orientation Startup Support: First four classes
- General Classroom Computer Setup Orientation: First four classes
- Emergency Support: Equipment malfunction